Telephone 01379 871 827
As January and February always tends to be a quiet time for many transport companies, we have taken the opportunity … read more
1) Payment of all fees must be made no later than 14 days prior to the commencement of the training session unless other arrangements have been mutually agreed with Trumbar Ltd. Any cheques accompanying booking forms should be made payable to “Trumbar Ltd.”. Please note that Trumbar Ltd reserves the right, as a result of non-payment by the customer prior to the training session, to cancel the confirmation and offer the position or date elsewhere.
2) If you need to substitute course delegates, these will be accepted upon reasonable notice being given. The original confirmation and fee will be deemed to be accepted.
3) For any cancellation of a confirmed booking by a customer 14 days or more prior to the
commencement of the course date, an administration charge of 25% of the fee will be
4) For any cancellation within 14 days of the training date by a customer, 100% of the fee will be payable.
5) If you need to substitute course delegates, these will be accepted upon reasonable notice being given. The original confirmation and fee will be deemed to be accepted.
6) In the event of cancellation by Trumbar Ltd every attempt will be made to offer a suitable alternative. All incidents and actions, including any money refunds, will be dealt with promptly and fairly.
7) Trumbar Ltd will be notified to the customer. Trumbar Ltd will make every effort to ensure the original instructions are complied with.
8) Every endeavour is made to ensure that the instructions, course notes, hand-outs or reports given are true and correct at the time however, Trumbar Ltd does not accept
any responsibility for any errors or omissions.
9) Trumbar Ltd does not accept any responsibility for personal belongings or
vehicles left on the premises.
10) Adequate provision must be made to ensure that drivers attending courses are able to comply with the rest requirements laid down in Driver Hours Regulations.
11) Any delegate attending Trumbar Ltd’s premises or those of a sub-contractor,
including vehicles, are required to adhere to any notices or instructions given to them by
Trumbar Ltd, or sub-contractors staff.
12) Where external examinations are involved, Trumbar Ltd cannot accept any
responsibility for the accuracy if a dispute should arise, with the examinations body where
details have been supplied by the delegate for enrolment.
13) All fees and percentages quoted above are subject to VAT at the applicable rate at the time of booking.
14) When visiting a Trumbar Training site all parking is at the customers’ own risk.
The above terms and conditions are binding on accepting the confirmation of the event and no variation may be made without specific agreement with the management of Trumbar Ltd.