Driver CPC Training
2019 DATES BELOW..
The courses we are running include:
- Driver Essentials. (1)
- Fuel Efficiency and Green Strategy. ( 2)
- Economic & Defensive Driving. (3)
- Carriage of Dangerous Goods (ADR). (5)
- Emergency First Aid For Drivers.(7)
- Taking the Strain,Vehicle Loading& Manual Handling(9)
- Driver Welfare & Customer Services.(10)
DRIVER CPC COURSES.. SPACES AVAILABLE
- 22.10.2019(7 Hours) Driver Welfare & Customer Service -10
- 23.10.2019(7 Hours) LGV Driver Essentials-1
- 24.10.2019(7 Hours) Fuel Efficiency & Green Strategy -2
- 29.10.2019(7 Hours) Fuel Efficiency & Green Strategy -2
- 30.10.2019(7 Hours) Driver Welfare & Customer Service -10
- 31.10.2019(7 Hours) Emergency First Aid at work for drivers- 7
- 01.11.2019(7 Hours) LGV Driver Essentials-1
- 18.11.2019(7 Hours) LGV Driver Essentials-1
- 19.11.2019(7 Hours) Fuel Efficiency & Green Strategy -2
- 20.11.2019(7 Hours) Taking The Strain – 9
- 21.11.2019(7 Hours) Driver Welfare & Customer Service -10
- 22.11.2019(7 Hours) Emergency First Aid at work for drivers- 7
- 16.12.2019(7 Hours) Emergency First Aid at work for drivers- 7
- 17.12.2019(7 Hours) Driver Welfare & Customer Service -10
- 18.12.2019(7 Hours) Taking The Strain – 9
- 19.12.2019(7 Hours) Fuel Efficiency & Green Strategy -2
- 20.12.2019(7 Hours) LGV Driver Essentials-1
1 X 7 HOUR COURSE.. £90.00 pp INCLUDING VAT &UPLOAD FEE
5 X 7 HOURS COURSE.. £420.00 PP INCLUDING VAT & UPLOAD FEE
Please bring valid Driver licence.
Course starts at 08:00AM – 16:00PM.
Our postcode IP23 7HN. Parking on site.
You will need to bring a packed lunch.. (There is a food van that comes round at 10:30AM that has hot and cold food available.)
..We offer Free Teas & Coffees..
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL TO BOOK A SPACE
Give us a call on 01379 871827 to discuss your requirements or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Trumbar Training has achieved JAUPT (Joint Approval Unit for Periodic Training) accreditation, for Driver CPC training, at our purpose built training centre in Eye, on the Norfolk/Suffolk border. From our base in the heart of East Anglia we are a perfect training choice for road transport companies throughout Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Essex.
Dedicated Training Vehicle
Purpose Built Driver CPC Training Centre
What is Driver CPC Training?
The Driver CPC training legislation was introduced on the 10th September 2009 and affected all LGV drivers, both new and existing and across 27 EC member states. Every driver will have to undertake 35 hours of ‘Periodic Training’ (broken down into 5 x 7 hour modules) within five years, to ensure that their Driver CPC is kept up to date.
Any driver who drives a vehicle over 3.5 Tonnes must hold a valid driver CPC card or they will not be permitted to drive within the EU.
Our Driver CPC Courses
- Driver CPC 1 – Driver Essentials
- Driver CPC 2 – Driver guide to fuel efficiency, green strategy
- Driver CPC 3 – Economic & Defensive Driving
- Driver CPC 5 – Carriage of Dangerous Goods
- Driver CPC 7 – Emergency First Aid at Work for Drivers
- Driver CPC 9 – Vehicle Loading & Manual Handling
- Driver CPC 10 -Driver Welfare & Customer Service
What you need to know:
- The Legislation took effect from September 10th 2014
- your individual circumstances will dictate how you acquire your Driver CPC
- New drivers taking a LGV driving test (C1, C1+E, C OR C+E LICENCE) will have to obtain their Drivers CPC at the same time as they obtain their license
- Both new and existing drivers must complete 35 hours of ‘periodic training’ within five years to keep their CPC entitlement
- Failing to keep your CPC valid will be an offence under EU regulations possibly punishable by fines and / or disqualification
- Put simply NO DRIVER CPC, NO ENTITLEMENT TO DRIVE
There are some exemptions to the CPC directive. These include: vehicles with a maximum authorised speed of 45km p/h; armed forces; civil defence; fire service; emergency vehicles; vehicles used for driver CPC driving lessons; non-commercial carriage of passengers or goods for personal use and incidental drivers. Please note this list is not comprehensive and is used as a guide only.
How to book
To book a Driver CPC training course or enquire for prices call us on 01379 871 827 or contact us online.